A Randomized Phase II Trial of Carboplatin-Paclitaxel compared to Carboplatin-Paclitaxel-Bevacizumab in advanced (stage III-IV) or recurrent endometrial cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MITO-END2
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint has been met. (Progression-free survival), according to an abstract presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Jan 2013 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.