A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of MK-3102 to Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Combination Therapy With Glimepiride and Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.