An Open-label, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Adaptive Parallel-group Phase 2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Multiple Doses of ISIS 416858 Administered Subcutaneously to Patients Undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS FXIRx (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals; Isis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 29 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Aug 2014 According to an Isis Pharmaceuticals media release, full data analysis will be reported in an upcoming medical meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History