A Phase 1/2 Study of the Combination of Lirilumab (Anti-KIR) Plus Nivolumab (Anti-PD-1) or Lirilumab Plus Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Lirilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 16 Oct 2019 to 24 Nov 2019.
- 30 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Oct 2019 to 24 Nov 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 16 Feb 2021 to 16 Oct 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History