A Phase 1/2 Study of the Combination of Lirilumab (Anti-KIR) Plus Nivolumab (Anti-PD-1) or Lirilumab Plus Nivolumab and Ipilimumab in Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Lirilumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 Dec 2017 This trial has been suspended in spain.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 16 Feb 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History