The Role of Qutenza (Topical Capsaicin 8%) in Treating Neuropathic Pain From Critical Ischaemia in Patients With End-stage Renal Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Ischaemic pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jan 2015 Accrual to date is 110% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 14 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 29 Dec 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.