A feasibility study to inform the design of a randomised controlled trial to identify the most clinically and cost effective length of anticoagulation with low molecular weight heparin In the treatment of Cancer Associated Thrombosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium (Primary) ; Tinzaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALICAT
- 30 Jan 2018 Status changed to discontinued as early findings showed trial was not feasible.
- 08 Apr 2014 Accrual to date is 2% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 06 Mar 2014 Accrual to date is 1% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.