A 12-Week Study to Evaluate the 24-Hour Pulmonary Function Profile of Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol (FF/VI) Inhalation Powder 100/25 mcg Once Daily Compared With Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Inhalation Powder 250/50 mcg Twice Daily in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 29 Jun 2019 Results of post hoc analysis of exploratory genome-wide genetic analysis from 10 trials (NCT01772134, NCT01772147, NCT00633217, NCT01817764, NCT01879410, NCT01822899, NCT01323621, NCT01342913, NCT01323634, and NCT01706328)published in the Respiratory Medicine
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials,gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.