A Phase II Randomized Study of Three Subcutaneous Bortezomib-based Consolidation Treatments for Patients Completing Induction Therapy and Stem Cell Transplantation for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 May 2018.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.