Preliminary Evaluation of the Efficacy and Local Tolerability of Injectable Diclofenac at 5, 12.5, 25 and 50 mg/mL, Administered Locally Prior to Surgery for the Prevention of Post-operative Pain After Third Molar Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DP4
- Sponsors IBSA
- 17 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-002996-32).
- 12 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Nov 2012 New trial record