A Phase 1, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Observer-Blinded Trial To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of A Clostridium Difficile Vaccine Administered With Or Without Adjuvant, In A 3-Dose Regimen In Healthy Adults Aged 50 To 85 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clostridium difficile vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Mar 2016 Results published in the Vaccine
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.