A 6-month, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre, Parallel-group, Phase II Study With an Optional Safety Extension Treatment Period up to 6 Months, to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 3 Different Doses of AZD5069 Twice Daily as Add-on Treatment to Medium to High Dose Inhaled Corticosteroids (ICS) and Long-acting beta2 Agonists (LABA), in Patients With Uncontrolled Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5069 (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Steroid receptor agonists
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIMBUS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 May 2015 Results (n=640) presented at the 111th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 22 Sep 2014 Status changed from active no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History