A MULTICENTER STUDY IN PATIENTS WITH STAGE III-IV EPITHELIAL OVARIAN CANCER TREATED WITH CARBOPLATIN/PACLITAXEL WITH BEVACIZUMAB: CLINICAL AND BIOLOGICAL PROGNOSTIC FACTORS
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MITO16-MANGO2
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 12 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.