A Phase I Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Sendai HIV Vaccine SeV-G(NP) Given Intranasally and Ad35-GRIN Administered Intramuscularly in Prime-Boost Regimens in HIV-Uninfected, Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine SeV-G-NP (Primary) ; HIV vaccine
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 01 Jan 2017 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases
- 18 Dec 2013 Accrual to date is 26% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 28 Nov 2013 Accrual to date is 18% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.