A Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing Bevacizumab Monotherapy With Dacarbazine (DTIC) in Treatment of Malignant Melanoma, Focusing on Angiogenic Markers and Prevention of Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine (Primary) ; Enalapril; Propranolol
- Indications Hypertension; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed to discontinued due to lack of financial support.
- 09 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.