Orteronel Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer and Non-progressive Disease After First-line Docetaxel Therapy: a Multicenter Randomized Double-blind Placebo-controlled Phase III Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Orteronel (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2014 Accrual to date is 24% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History