A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-label, 12-month Extension Safety and Tolerability Study of SPD489 in the Treatment of Adults with Binge Eating Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Binge-eating disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 12 Apr 2017 Study was planned in Italy, Sweden, USA, Germany, Spain but patients were not recruited from Italy and Sweden.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology
- 22 Jul 2015 Results were published in the Shire Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History