A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-period Crossover Study to Investigate the Effect of ONO-8539 on Acid-induced Oesophageal Hypersensitivity in Healthy Male Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ONO 8539 (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Overactive bladder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Ono Pharmaceutical
- 07 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2014 As per ClinicalTrials.gov record, study status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.