A Phase 3b, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Study to Demonstrate Non-inferiority in Virologic Response Rates of HIV-1 RNA Suppression <400 Copies/mL of TDF/FTC/RPV Versus TDF/FTC/EFV in First-line Antiretroviral NNRTI-based Suppressed Patients. Switching At Low HIV-1 RNA Into Fixed Dose Combinations (SALIF)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SALIF
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 03 Oct 2018 Last checked against Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 05 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.