A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active Controlled, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Baricitinib in Patients with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RA-BEAM
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 20 Feb 2018 Results of pooled analysis of NCT00902486, NCT01469013, NCT01185353, NCT01721044, NCT01721057, NCT01711359, NCT01710358 and NCT01885078 trials assessing the effects of baricitinib on the lipid profile, lipoprotein particle size and number, and GlycA published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 15 Feb 2018 According to an Incyte Corporation media release, in Dec 2017, Eli Lilly announced that they have resubmitted the New Drug Application (NDA) for baricitinib to the U.S.FDA. This was classified as a Class II resubmission, which began a new six-month review cycle.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of post-hoc analysis evaluating the time and likelihood of achieving different levels of pain control with Baricitinib relative to adalimumab and placebo, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History