Clinical Phase I study to assess safety tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of ATROSAB (Anti-TNF-receptor 1 monoclonal antibody) in response to single ascending intravenous infusion doses. A single center, randomized, double blind, parallel group and placebo-controlled clinical trial in healthy male subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atrosab (Primary)
- Indications Inflammatory bowel diseases; Multiple sclerosis; Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Baliopharm AG
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Apr 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Nov 2012 New trial record