A Two-part, Multicentre, International Phase I and II Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of the Hsp90 Inhibitor Ganetespib in Combination With Paclitaxel Weekly in Women With High-grade Serous, High-grade Endometrioid, or Undifferentiated, Platinum-resistant Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GANNET53
- 08 Dec 2018 This study was completed in Belgium.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 22 Dec 2017 This study has been completed in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History