A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Phase II Study of Ipilimumab Retreatment Versus Chemotherapy for Subjects With Advanced Melanoma Who Progressed After Initially Achieving Disease Control With Ipilimumab Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Nov 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.