Safety and Efficacy of Sufentanil NanoTab for Management of Acute Pain Following Bunionectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2018 According to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release, U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved DSUVIA for the management of acute pain in adults that is severe enough to require an opioid analgesic in certified medically supervised healthcare settings, such as hospitals, surgical centers, and emergency departments.
- 15 Oct 2018 According to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA).
- 12 Oct 2018 According to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release, the Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted 10-3 in favour of recommending the approval of DSUVIA for the management of moderate-to-severe acute pain in medically supervised settings for adult patients.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History