Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (GSK2282512A) When Administered in Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2282512A (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Nov 2016 According to a GSK media release, based on the data from this and other three studies, the US FDA approved supplemental Biologics License Application for FluLaval Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) for use in children of 6 months and older.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.