A Randomized, 18-week, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Parallel Group Study Of The Safety And Efficacy Of Pf-05212377 (Sam-760) In Subjects With Mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's Disease With Existing Neuropsychiatric Symptoms On A Stable Daily Dose Of Donepezil
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212377 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.