A Phase 1/2 Study of SL-401 as Consolidation Therapy for Adult Patients With Adverse Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First CR, and/or Evidence of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in First CR
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tagraxofusp (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 17 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 27 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History