A Phase 1/2 Study of SL-401 as Consolidation Therapy for Adult Patients With Adverse Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First CR, and/or Evidence of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in First CR
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tagraxofusp (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stemline Therapeutics
- 24 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 29.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History