A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immune Response in Adults Allergic to Peanut After Receiving Intradermal or Intramuscular Administration of ASP0892 (ARA LAMP Vax), a Single Multivalent Peanut (Ara h1, h2, h3) Lysosomal Associated Membrane Protein DNA Plasmid Vaccine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ARA LAMP vax (Primary) ; ARA LAMP vax (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 31 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 27 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.