Phase I trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of ADX 71441
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADX 71441 (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholism; Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease; Smoking withdrawal
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Addex Therapeutics media release, this trial is scheduled to start in 2017.
- 11 Apr 2016 According to an Addex Therapeutics media release, ADX71441 received regulatory approval to start phase I and will be investigated in Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 1A disease (CMT1A), alcohol use disorder and nicotine dependence with support from the US CMT Association, the US National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, and the US National Institute on Drug Abuse, respectively.
- 01 May 2013 Addex Therapeutics expected to initiate this trial during the H1 of 2013. The trial was planned to initially focus on evaluating ADX 71441 for the treatment of spasticity in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS). Following positive proof-of-concept data, Addex plans to move to phase IIa testing for Charcot-Marie-Tooth 1A (CMT1A) disease. Addex is developing ADX 71441 for the potential treatment of CMT1A, spasticity in patients with MS, pain, and overactive bladder.