A Phase I, Dose-finding Study of the Bromodomain (Brd) Inhibitor OTX015/MK-8628 in Haematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birabresib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors OncoEthix
- 28 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History