A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled three-period incomplete cross over study to compare the efficacy of QAW039 alone and in combination with Montelukast in patients with allergic rhinitis using an Environmental Exposure Chamber
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Feb 2014 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00005517).
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 190 to 570 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.