A Multicenter 26-Week Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Clinical Effects of Prolonged Exposure to Two Doses of EVP-6124, an Alpha-7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonist, as an Adjunctive Pro-cognitive Treatment in Subjects With Schizophrenia on Chronic Stable Atypical Antipsychotic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Encenicline (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors FORUM Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Jun 2016 The trial was prematurely ended in Germany (end date: 2015-12-17).
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.