A Randomized, Double-blind, Comparative Study of Abiraterone Acetate Plus Low-dose Prednisone Plus Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) Versus ADT Alone in Newly Diagnosed Subjects With High-Risk, Metastatic Hormone-naive Prostate Cancer (mHNPC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; LHRH receptor agonists; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LATITUDE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Feb 2018 Results published in a Janssen Media Release.
- 15 Feb 2018 According to a Janssen media release, based on the data from this study, Health Canada's approval of ZYTIGA(abiraterone acetate) in combination with prednisone and androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) for the treatment of patients with newly diagnosed, high-risk metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer (mHSPC) who may have received up to three months of prior ADT.
- 13 Feb 2018 Results (n=70) from Japanese patients have been published in the Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History