A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BMS-188667 (Abatacept) or Placebo on a Background of Mycophenolate Mofetil and Corticosteroids in the Treatment of Subjects With Active Class III or IV Lupus Nephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone
- Indications Lupus nephritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLURE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 Oct 2018 Results comparing efficacy and safety of IV abatacept (ABA) vs placebo (pbo),presented at the 82nd American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint of proportion of subjects achieving Complete Response of renal disease has not been met, according to results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History