A Prospective, Multicenter, Open, Randomized Phase 2a Trial to Confirm a Sustained Virological Suppression Defined as HIV-RNA <50 Copies/ml of 3 Different Doses of Fozivudine in Context to a Standard Zidovudine Based Antiretroviral Therapy Regimen After 24 Weeks of Treatment in ART naive, Non Subtype B HIV-1 Infected Individuals From Tanzania and Ivory Coast.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fozivudine (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Lamivudine/zidovudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FATI01; FATI1
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.