A Multicenter Phase I/II Randomized Phase II Study of Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel With or Without NPC-1C in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Previously Treated With FOLFIRINOX
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ensituximab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Precision Biologics
- 02 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Aug 2015 According to a Precision Biologics media release, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) has joined Precision Biologics as Collaborators for this study.