Phase IIb trial of TG 4001 (tipapkinogene sovacivec) in patients with HPV16-positive oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tipapkinogene sovacivec (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from planning to discontinued, based on a Transgene media release.
- 21 Nov 2012 New trial record
- 13 Nov 2012 First safety and efficacy results are expected to be available in 2016, according to a Transgene media release.