A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Comparison Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of Tigecycline To Imipenem/Cilastatin To Treat Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections In Hospitalized Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.