A Multicenter, Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of MK-3102 Monotherapy in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Inadequate Glycemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.