A 24-Week, Worldwide, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Tolerability of Anacetrapib When Added to Ongoing Statin Therapy With or Without Other Lipid Modifying Medication(s) in Patients With Hypercholesterolemia or Low HDL-C
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Low HDL cholesterol
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in Romania, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated