An Open-Label, Randomized, Adaptive, Two-Arm, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics of Two Doses of Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) in The Treatment Of Influenza in Immunocompromised Children Less Than 13 Years Of Age, With Confirmed Influenza Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2018 to 31 May 2019.
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2018 to 31 May 2019.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 May 2018 to 31 May 2018.