An Open-Label, Randomized, Adaptive, Two-Arm, Multicenter Trial to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics of Two Doses of Oseltamivir (Tamiflu) in The Treatment Of Influenza in Immunocompromised Children Less Than 13 Years Of Age, With Confirmed Influenza Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2018 to 31 May 2019.