Randomized Phase 3 Study on the Optimization of Bevacizumab With mFOLFOX/mOXXEL in the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer [Studio randomizzato di fase III sull'ottimizzazione della combinazione di bevacizumab con FOLFOX/OXXEL nel trattamento dei pazienti affetti da carcinoma del colon-retto metastatico]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OBELICS
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=230) assessing the efficacy and tolerability of bevacizumab administered prior to or at the same time as the mFOLFOX/OXXEL chemotherapy regimen, containing oxaliplatin, folinic acid, fluorouracil, and capecitabine, in patients with colorectal adenomas, were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Objective Response rate) has not been met, as per results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.