Ranolazine for the Treatment of Angina in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Investigation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RHYME
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.