An Exploratory Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Human Papillomavirus (HPV16+) Immunotherapy VB10.16 in Women with High Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia (HSIL; CIN 2/3)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VB10.16 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Vaccibody
- 09 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Feb 2018 According to a PharmaJet media release, Vaccibody AS is expanding their human clinical trial (phase IIa) for the study of a vaccine to treat HPV disease using the PharmaJet Stratis needle-free injection system.
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Vaccibody media release, 6 months results from this study is anticipate in Q3 2018, and final results are anticipate in Q1 2019.