Clinical trial of MGCD 265 in patients with Axl-positive non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glesatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MethylGene
- 09 Mar 2016 In Sept 2015, results of this trial were presented at the World Conference on Lung Cancer 2015, as per Mirati Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Sep 2015 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, the results from first non-small cell lung cancer patient with AXL gene amplification enrolled in the phase 1b expansion cohort will be presented at the Association of Lung Cancer (IASLC) 16th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, based on information in a Mirati Therapeutics media release.