Reservoir-Based Polymer-Free Amphilimus-Eluting Stent Versus Polymer-Based Everolimus-Eluting Stent in Diabetic Patients (RESERVOIR) Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESERVOIR
- 02 Sep 2015 Results (n=101 lesions) presented at the ESC Congress 2015: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 05 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.