Effects of pioglitazone vs glimepiride on coronary arterial inflammation in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose tolerance
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Glucose intolerance; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Nov 2012 New trial record
- 07 Nov 2012 Results assessing the effects of treatment on volume and glucose metabolism of visceral fat presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 07 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 85th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.