A Phase 2, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled Study of AeroVanc for the Treatment of Persistent Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Lung Infection in Cystic Fibrosis Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vancomycin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Feb 2015 Top-line results published in a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Feb 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (change from baseline at day 29 in the number of MRSA colony forming units (CFU) in sputum culture), according to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History